Treat Bad Breath Naturally
Bad breath, or halitosis, is an imbalance of bugs- too many bad bugs and not enough good bugs or not the right good bugs. Bad bugs are most commonly bacterias, but can also be parasites of fungi like candida. The over growth of bad bugs can be in the mouth; stomach; small intestines; colon; sinuses or throat.
Common Causes of Bad Breath
– gum disease; cavities; poor oral hygiene
– lack of hydrochloric acid (excess meat; food intolerance; over eating)
– heliobacteria pylori (stomach bug tested by breath test or blood test)
– small intestine bacteria overgrowth (food intolerance; candida; leaky gut; poor food combining)
POOR LIVER FUNCTION
– constipation; excessive carbohydrates; parasite overgrowth
Other causes can include Sinusitis, post nasal drip, snoring, tonsillitis, anxiety, heavy metal toxicity, diabetes and dehydration.
Bad breath CAN be treated!
Improving your oral hygiene will assist in the treatment of bad breath:
1. Gum brush
5. Organic mouthwash BY ESSENTIAL OXYGEN http://www.essentialoxygen.com/
6. Oil pulling with coconut oil
You can increase hydrochloric acid in the stomach by taking 1 dessert spoon of apple cider vinegar or ACV in half a glass of water 1-2 times per day after food.
Taking probiotics and digestive enzymes will improve the bacteria in the small intestine.
It’s best to see your naturopath for further diagnosis and treatment if you suspect you’re suffering from helicobacteria pylori, candida, leaky gut, or food intolerances.
They can prescribed supplements such as aloe vera; super greens; anti-parasitic treatments; anti-candida treatments, fermented foods, and help you with food combining and other nutritional treatments for these conditions.